Note: Before wearing lens, after washing hands, it is normal to cleanse your finger and lens by solution before you wear. You can purchase 60ml soft lens Cleaning Solution and case from us and we highly recommend that you add to your basket
Misuse of lenses could cause damage to your eyes so it is essential you adhere to these instructions
All colours represented are only approximate and may appear different on the eye, depending on your eye color. Instructions how to use and care for correctly will be found below and in Website GUIDES.
Soak lenses before first use
It is recommended that lenses should be soaked for a good time of 4-6 hours or overnight before the very first use. The best practice is to soak them in multi-purpose solution for a night. This is done because the solution in which lenses come is for storing them.
We Highly Recommend All Our Customers To Add Solution To Their Basket When Purchasing Contact Lenses.
How to disinfect lenses?
Disinfecting lenses is a three-step process. Begin with cleansing by dropping few drops of disinfectant onto your lenses followed by rinsing and soaking them in the sterilized lens cases.
For how many hours I can wear lenses the first time?
It varies from person to person. Some people have sensitive eyes whereas others have dry. You need to figure out the duration yourself. As a rule of thumb; do not wear lenses for more than 2-4 the first day. You can then gradually increase the duration as your eyes get used to wearing lenses to up to 8 hours
Where to store Lenses?
Lenses should be stored in their cases which should be replaced after every three months. Sterilizing your lens cases is also recommended. Always remember lenses should never be stored
- Drawers near washroom or places with humid environment
- With mineral cosmetics
- In your wardrobe where lint from your clothes may get into the lens cases.
- At places where sunrays directly reach
Age 16+ Only
- DO NOT wear for longer than intended period.
- DO NOT wear if they appear to be damaged.
- DO NOT share with anyone else.
- DO NOT let hair spray, cosmetic aerosols or any cosmetics come into contact with them.
- DO NOT participate in any water sports whilst wearing.
- DO NOT sleep in them.
- ALWAYS remove before sleeping.
- ALWAYS put in before applying any make-up & take out before removing any make-up.
- ALWAYS remove immediately if your eyes get red or irritated, or if you have any discomfort or pain, and seek help from a qualified eye care practitioner.