Boston Simplus 120ml
Boston Simplus 120ml
|Manufacturer||Bausch & Lomb|
|Ingredients||A sterile, aqueous, buffered solution that contains poloxamine, hydroxyalkylphosphonate, boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Glucam and preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003%), polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005%).|
|Pack Size||120ml bottle|
Benefits & Features
- Multi-purpose contact lens solution
- Designed for use with RGP/hard contact lenses
- For cleaning, storing and conditioning lenses
- Soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel and rigid gas permeable lenses
- After an effective formula that’s gentle on the eyes
- Someone that needs their lenses to last many hours
Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- Place the lenses in the lens case and fill with Boston Simplus solution.
- Soak overnight or for at least 4 hours and discard solution from the lens case after each use.
- Remove lenses from the lens case and rub both sides of the lenses carefully with four drops of Boston Simplus Multi-Action solution in the palm of your hand for 20 seconds.
- Finally, rinse the lenses with a steady stream of the solution for 5 seconds and they’re ready to insert.
Whether you’re ordering in advance or need products as quickly as possible, we’re here to help. See below for details about our flat-rate delivery options, specialty products and more.
|Speed||Production + delivery||Price|
|Rush||1 business days||£9.99|
|Express||2 business days||£4.50|
|Standard||4 business days||£3.99|
|Economy||6 business days||£2.99|
Orders received after 05:59pm GMT are calculated from the next business day. Please see below for additional important delivery information, including specific product exceptions and delivery to international locations.
Some products are not available in all delivery speeds.
For example, products in the following categories may only be available with Economy (10 business day) delivery:
- Astigmatism/ Toric contact lenses
- Multifocal Contact Lenses
If your order includes products with different delivery speeds, it can be split into separate deliveries. This avoids delaying products that you can receive sooner.
You'll have a choice of delivery speeds, depending on which products are in your basket. For example, if some of your items are available for Rush delivery, you will be able to choose this option. You only need to select and pay for one speed.
Before you make the payment, we’ll show you how your order will be split and the estimated date that each product will be delivered to your address. This means you’ll know prior to purchase which products in your basket may arrive later than your chosen delivery speed.
Q: Will my order be trackable?
A: Your order will always be trackable. The only exception to this is for orders dispatched to a postal box.
Q: Do I get tracking info? Where can I find it?
A: Once your order dispatches, we’ll send you a dispatch confirmation email that includes the delivery method, estimated arrival date and other tracking details (if available). You can also go to your order history to look up tracking info.
Q: Which carriers do you use?
A: This depends on the speed you select. We determine which carrier to use for your order based on a variety of factors, such as products purchased, delivery address, size/weight of the order and delivery speed selected. Some of our main carriers are Royal Mail, DX and DHL.
Q: Do you deliver internationally? To which countries do you deliver?
A: Yes! We’re happy to deliver your order internationally – please note that additional delivery rates will apply.
Q: At what time will my order be delivered?
A: Normally all deliveries will be made within normal working hours from Monday to Friday. Obviously, bad weather and carrier delays can happen, but if your order doesn’t get there on time, you’re not satisfied – and neither are we. Contact us and we’ll make it right.
- Free Shipping Over £100
- 365 Day Return Policy
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way